Should Edgemont Incorporate as a Village?
- The ECC calls on Edgemonters to form a committee to take the issue of incorporation to the next step.
- Report from the ECC’s committee on a possible Edgemont village, written in 2012.
- Minutes from the November & December 2011 and January 2012 ECC Board meetings where this topic was discussed.
- The Edgemont Village Exploratory Committee’s “Report to the Community on Village Incorporation” (also known as the EVEC white paper), written in 2005
- Town officials refuse to confirm they will honor the court’s stay in Dromore Case. (E-mail dialogue)
- E-Mail dialogue between Greenburgh Supevisor Paul Feiner and ECC President Geoff Loftus regarding Dromore case.
- Feiner Testimony in Dromore Case Causes Additional Concern in Dromore Case Regarding Town’s Defense. (Excerpts and full testimony.)
- The ECC submits an amendment to the Town’s Antenna law, calling for notification of an application to go out earlier and to more people.
- Notes from the January 5 meeting re: NextG and residential area cell phone antennas, including an overview of the current situation, as well as a legal and historical review.
- The “Antenna Correspondence” — All of the e-mails between Mr. Feiner and ECC President Geoff Loftus regarding NextG.
- The ECC calls for immediate Revaluation of all Taxable Properties in Greenburgh – October 2011
- The ECC requests the Town Board rework the 2012 Budget – November 2011
- Pace Southern Westchester Fire District Report (June 2009)
- ECC response to proposed Finneran ammendments (Apr 2009)
- ECC letter to NY state attorney general re conduct of Greenburgh Town Board in passing a zoning change (Mar 2009)
- ECC letter to Town Board concerning changes to affordable housing requirements (Nov 2008)
- Announcement of ECC meeting with Greenburgh Town Board re tax hike (Nov 2008)
- Greenburgh multifamily housing zoning proposal (July 2008)
- Letter to town board re supplementary multifamily housing regulations (July 2008)
- Update from chief of Greenburgh Police on burglaries (May 2008)
- Documents from New York State Commission on Local Government Efficiency and Competitiveness (Note: posting of these documents on the ECC website is for informational purposes and does not suggest endorsement of the documents by the ECC):
- ECC comments for the town’s Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee(April 2008)
- Announcement of Edgemont visioning meeting for the Greenburgh comprehensive plan (April 2008)
- Update on Edgemont burglaries from Greenburgh police (March 2008)
- Letter from Greenburgh Police Chief Kapica to Edgemont residents(February 2008)
- List of suspect vehicles in Edgemont area from Greenburgh Police(October 2007)
- Notice of meeting on Crane Rd Bridge project (October 2007)
- Playground resolution (September 2007)
- Edgemont get-together flyer (September 2007)
- Reply from New York State ORPS re firefighter tax exemption (May 14, 2007)
- Letter to New York State ORPS re firefighter tax exemption (May 11, 2007)
- Ardsley Road Sidewalk Snow Removal Petition (March 2007)
- Edgemont Finance 101 – A Report From Government and Demographics Citizens Advisory Committee (Spring 2007)
- Letter re Comprehensive Development Plan for Central Avenue (October 2006)
- Halloween Letter (October 2006)
- Letter to Seely Place Parents (September 2006)
|Town Tax Overpayments Check out if the town owes you money. Overpayments that will be counted as revenue on the 2010 budget. or here Old overpayments. If the town owes you money, contact the tax collector for your refund. Instructions from Greenburgh to get a refund.|